Easy Cheesy Party Bread – Garlic, buttery, pull apart mozzarella, this cheesy bread is the perfect easy appetizer for parties, game time and summer picnics. Simple fun and tasty!
“Oh you’re always on my mind. Yes, you’re always on my mind.” Can you guess what item I’m thinking about? I’m pretty sure you guessed it right. But if you didn’t, I’ll give you a freebie this time around. The answer my friend, is bread.
There seriously isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about. Not only do I love the taste of it but I really enjoy making it at home. But many of you don’t have the time to bake yeast breads from scratch and I understand that. I don’t have time to make everything homemade either.
So this time around friends we all can take a break. Inhale. Exhale. Ahh… can you feel yourself relaxing already?
This bread is the perfect recipe to use with any round loaf of bread from your favorite grocery store or bakery. Or you can still make it homemade if you’d like.
This recipe involves you grabbing a round loaf of bread, slicing it diagonally and stuffing with cheese and basting it with oil and herbs. You can handle that, right? If not I’ll be over to help you because this one is too good to pass up!
Look at all that delicious cheese! Your friends will love you even more if you bring this to the next bash or cookout or get-together.
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
Easy Cheesy Party Bread
- 1 loaf of round sourdough or other round bread
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a bread knife cut in diagonal slices about 1 inch apart without cutting through to the bottom. Leave a 1/2 inch at bottom of loaf uncut. Place on a baking sheet.
- Cut mozzarella cheese in small 1/2 inch pieces. Tuck cheese pieces into the cuts of the bread, being careful not to tear it apart.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Stir in minced garlic, Italian seasoning and parsley. Drizzle butter mixture over loaf.
- Wrap loaf in foil and place on a sheet pan. Bake 10 minutes. Unwrap. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.