Friday Fabulous Things Week 20
Happy Friday. Fridays I’m celebrating the good in my life and the fabulous things that I come across in my little part of the world.
- Last Friday I got to meet up with my Mom in Lancaster. We had a nice time shopping and dining at Olive Garden. This drink she ordered was so pretty. I just had to snap a photo.
- Thankful for my momma and what a great example she is of selflessness and giving.
- Warmer weather is upon us and my man opened the pool last weekend. Bring on the 80s baby. I haven’t taken a dip yet….I need the temps to be stifling and water warm. But hopefully, we’ll get there soon.
- Summer is my fav.
- My youngest just celebrated his 9th birthday. So hard to believe! I’m half way done even with my youngest. It’s like sniff-sniff and yay all at once. So many emotions each year as I look back over their pictures and life from birth til present.
- Thankful for the celebration of life that each year brings.
- Good music. I’ve recently come upon this song Relentless Pursuit by Kim Walker. Oh, my goodness. I could listen to it on repeat.
- Thankful for Spotify.
- Who else appreciates their hair appointment? My hair has been driving me crazy the past week. I love how pampered I feel at the salon every 2 months. Just me and a good gal taking care of my hair. Oh yeah!
- Thankful for talented people who are joyful in my what they do. Thanks, Leigha!
- This weekend seems to kick off the summer. We’re starting with a birthday party for my dude on Friday night, a picnic on Sunday and we’ll see what Monday brings us. I love this season of being outside, being with people and enjoying good food and friends. What are you most excited for about this upcoming season?
- Thankful for the kick-off to summer.
- It’s time to break out all things Americana. I’m a little behind the ball on this one. But I love the American decor I have. But now it’s time to get a tee. Cents of Style is offering 40% of a selection of Americana fashion. Which tee should I choose? I’m a little partial to the American Dreamer and Land that I love.
- Last weekend my oldest my on his first backpacking hike. It was an overnight trip with a church group of similarly aged boys. They hiked 12 miles. I’m so proud of him and that he pushed himself out of his comfort zone. This is new for him and he really enjoyed it. I love watching the kids take on new interests.
I think you’ll want to check out what’s new this week.
- NEWLY Updated with Video Pull Apart Caprese Bread
2. NEW Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Meatballs
3. NEW Chocolate Cherry Dessert Pizza
RECIPES FROM THE PAST
1 YEAR AGO
Very Berry Mini Trifles
2 YEARS AGO
Broccoli Bacon Salad
3 YEARS AGO
Quick and Easy Tomato Soup
Have a great weekend! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.