Italian Slider Sandwiches – Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd.
Feast your eyes, I’m sharing tasty cheesy awesome slider sandwiches today. And I figured with the holidays coming up there would be a great chance that at some point along the way, you and I would surely be hosting at least one gathering. Whether it’s with family for dinner, girls night cookie exchange, New Years eve bash or more.
We’ll mostly likely be hosting family or friends at some point. So I knew it would be ideal to share a great party food that you could make quick, have ready, and just bake and serve. This recipe fits the description well.
Layer on your pepperoni, salami, ham and top with provolone cheese (folded into quarters).
Top with bun lids. Smear with melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Bake until melty and delicious! Finally, eat, share and enjoy these Italian Slider Sandwiches.
In case you missed it, we shared food to feed a crowd a few weeks ago. So there’s lots of tasty dishes to share the next time you’re entertaining a larger group of people.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Italian Slider Sandwiches
- 12 Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup red hot chili pepper spread or red pepper jelly
- 12 slices deli sandwich ham
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 12 slices salami
- 6 slices provolone cheese cut in half
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- pepperoncini optional
- Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- Spread red pepper jelly over bottom buns.
- Layer with ham, pepperoni, salami and half slice cheese on each roll. Place bun tops over cheese.
- Combine butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder and mix well. Using a pastry brush, spread over rolls.
- Pour or spread sauce over the rolls, just brushing the tops. Cover with foil. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
You may also use a red pepper jelly if you'd like a sweet/spicy version.
Serve with pepperoncini if desired.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
Join the newsletter
Download your FREE copy of How Much to Serve when you sign up to be part of our email community. You'll receive free printables, recipes and tips for gathering.