Pina Colada Quick Bread – Moist mini loaves with pineapple, coconut cream for a fresh Hawaiian taste of the tropics in a quick easy batch of bread. Decadent, moist and delicious, you’ll want to mix and make this often if you love tropical taste.
I almost feel the need to apologize in advance for my many photographs. This quick bread was so fun to photograph and I had to stop myself from adding too many photos because I just love pictures that involve coconut or pineapple but when you add the 2 together, if gets even better.
But besides the lovely looks, this bread tastes amazing! You’ll think your setting on the sand in Hawaii if you close your eyes and take a bite. So delicious, that I had a hard time not having multiple taste tests. However, I deemed it okay since I worked hard to create and photograph these delicious mini loaves.
Feel free to skip the step of the added toasted coconut, but it really gives it added texture, taste and beauty. But if you’re short on time, it’s definitely not necessary. But I couldn’t help myself.
And guess what peeps? I actually remembered that there was toasted coconut in the oven and lo and behold I didn’t burn it like I normally do.
It usually goes like this, pop coconut into the oven, go about your business, tidying up, clearing counters. Smell something. Wonder what it is. Run down. Switch laundry. Come back. Sniff. Smack forward. You burned the coconut again.
But all was well with my brain this time and I only had to make one batch of toasted coconut to enjoy one batch of toasted coconut. That’s called “worth it.”
There have been other occasions that I made toasted coconut 3 times to enjoy it one time. That’s what I call, “not worth it.” I’m getting with it. Let’s hope it stays that way for keeps.
Head to the store or Amazon to grab yourself some crushed pineapple and cream of coconut. This bread can’t be beat and it’s easy to share 2 mini loaves for you and 2 for a friend or neighbor.
Enjoy and I can’t wait to hear how much you like the pina colada quick bread.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
Pina Colada Quick Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can 20 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- remaining cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes sweetened or unsweetened
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 4 mini loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, melted butter, pineapple and it's juice and 2/3 cup of cream of coconut and Greek yogurt. Stir until blended. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Divide evenly among the 4 pans and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool loaves in pan for 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack and let cool before cutting and serving.
- In a small bowl combine cream of coconut, coconut flakes. Spread over cooled loaves. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.
To toast coconut:
Spread coconut evenly on a baking sheet. Place in oven at 350 degrees F, until golden brown. Stir several times. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
You may also like these:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.