Raspberry Lemonade Iced Tea – A homemade mix of fresh raspberry, lemonade and ice tea for a cool refreshing spring or summer drink. Perfect for brunch or picnics. Make this fruity fresh drink today!
I’ve had the hankering for raspberries for a while now. They’re so utterly expensive still because we are not in season here in Pennsylvania yet. Boo-hoo. But alas I couldn’t take it anymore. I sucked it up and bought some (for garnish and for snacking.)
Then this delicious Raspberry Lemonade Iced Tea drink came about because I couldn’t stop looking at my beautiful raspberries. I also couldn’t decide what would be the best way to use them. I know. There are many.
The beauty of this drink is that it relies on frozen lemonade and frozen raspberries. Both easily attainable even when they’re not in season. This is definitely going to be on my A-list summer drink list. It was so refreshing and delicious. I can’t even begin to tell you. So just try it for yourself.
If you’re coming over to swim I can’t help give you a pool. Sorry! But I can offer you a delicious drink to cool you down.
I’m so excited that the weather here is finally warm. Yesterday was mid-80s and gorgeous. I was wearing a sundress and sandals and it felt so good. I could actually walk of my house without a jacket. I could feel the grass beneath my feet. Such beauty.
Today it’s cooling down a bit but I’m still super uber happy about this May weather. Hope it’s great in your neck of the woods too.
Have a great one!
Til we meet and eat again,
Raspberry Lemonade Iced Tea
- 6 raspberry teabags
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 2 oz can frozen organic lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 lemon for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a small saucepan heat sugar in about 3 cups of water. Heat to boiling. Turn off heat and immediately add raspberry teabags. Remove from stove and let sit for 30 minutes to steep and cool.
- In a blender combine frozen raspberries with 1 cup water. Pulse until pureed.
- In a gallon pitcher combine frozen lemonade concentrate, cooled raspberry tea and pureed raspberries.
- Fill approximately to 3/4 line with water. Add ice to the top. Garnish with fresh rasberries and lemon. Serve and enjoy.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.