Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Easy seasonal fresh berry dressing recipe is made with real wholesome, healthy ingredients. It’s clean and refined sugar free. Perfect for topping your favorite salad greens or spinach.
I was determined to make a healthier version of raspberry vinaigrette and after several attempts, I’m thrilled with how this one turned out. It’s made with frozen raspberries, a slight hint of honey, raspberry vinegar, extra light olive oil and a few spices.
Friends, it’s phenomenal! I hope you give it a try on your summer berry salads.
I’ll hopefully be sharing the salad shortly, but until then fix your eyes on this amazing dressing.
Reasons to love it and try it:
- It’s made with REAL Wholesome ingredients.
- Low carb, gluten-free.
- Easy to shake up in just a few minutes.
- Perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, sunny summer lunches, bridal showers and more.
I don’t know if you have access to fresh berries in your part of the world right now, so that’s why I made this recipe easy to follow with frozen raspberries. Which I believe most of us can find year round. So grab some berries the next time you’re at the grocery store and let’s shake things up. And pour ’em out. 💗
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Also, be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1 cup frozen raspberries defrosted
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 4 tablespoons raspberry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup extra light virgin olive oil
- Place raspberries and honey in a small bowl. Using a fork, smash berries until mostly smooth.
- In a dressing bottle or jar combine the red wine vinegar, ginger, ground mustard, and salt. Whisk until fully combined. Slowly add extra virgin olive oil while continuously whisking. Or use shaker jar to shake and fully combine.
The best way I find to get ingredients to stay together is to vigorously stir ingredients while slowly adding the olive oil.
p style=”text-align: center;”>
You may also enjoy: