Apple Berry Salsa – Homemade fruit salsa made with strawberry, apple, and kiwi paired with fresh warm cinnamon chips for a delicious appetizer or snack.
Today we’re sharing a delicious fruit salsa that’s perfect for summer, spring or fall. So it’s perfect to introduce it this time of year as we enjoy a few more warm days but head into fall. We devoured this salsa in a flash. I love the combo of fruits and the hint of lime. It’s a terrific mix.
Check out this tasty thin cinnamon crisp chips! They’re amazing. Have you ever tried making these cinnamon chips at home? You’ve got to. They are so good!
I love this snack for its versatility. Simple enough for the kids to enjoy. But perfect for a girls night or a fall appetizer.
Feel free to make it your own by swapping out for your favorite apple variety or using different fruits.
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this one!
Have a great week! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- 2 apples cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and coarsely chopped
- 2 kiwis peeled and chopped
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 7 round tortillas
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine apples, strawberries, kiwis and lime zest in a medium bowl. In a small bowl combine lime juice, sugar and strawberry jelly. Stir together. Add to fruit mixture. Serve immediately with cinnamon chips or refrigerate until ready to serve.
For Cinnamons Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut tortillas into 8-10 equal wedges. Lightly butter both sides of tortilla pieces. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake for 6 minutes. Flip tortillas and cook for additional 6-8 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Recipe adapted from Gooseberry Patch Cookbook.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.