Blueberry Coconut Energy Smoothie – Smooth, creamy blueberry smoothie made with coconut milk, flakes and antioxidants for a healthy fresh way to start your day.
WebMd boasts that both blueberries and yogurt boost your energy and we can all use a little more of that for our day, huh?
This recipe starts with good wholesome ingredients like organic blueberries, organic coconut, and refrigerated coconut milk. Let’s get this smoothie going.
Place all the BEAUTIFUL ingredients into your powerful blender. I truly love my Vitamix. It was a pretty penny. But I don’t ever regret spending the dough on it. I use it a lot and it comes in handy for so many things like smooth tomato soup and making homemade pasta sauce so much easier! I’m not trying to sell you one. I’m just sharing my eternal gratitude of this powerful machine. 👍🙂
Back to smoothies. People, you could give me a virtual slap. I get off topic quick, don’t I? Anyhow. I had such a lovely time photographing this amazing smoothie. Its beauty speaks for itself. Anything involving blueberries always turns out amazing IMO.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Tools to make this recipe well:
Blueberry Coconut Energy Smoothie
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt any flavor, I used plain
- 1/3 refrigerated coconut milk I used vanilla
- 1/4 blueberry pomegranate juice or similiar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- additional Coconut flakes for garnish optional
- In a Vitamix or other blender combine ingredients in the order listed except for the coconut for garnish. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
You may also enjoy these recipes:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.