Blueberry Swirl Chocolate Cheesecake Bars – Blueberry pie filling swirled with creamy cheesecake for a fruity summer dessert. Made unique with a fresh chocolate graham cracker crust.
These Blueberry Swirl Chocolate Cheesecake Bars came about when I was craving fruit and chocolate in the same bite. Why not be a little different, right? We’ve all seen many fruity cheesecake bars but this one is made with a chocolate graham cracker crust for a unique spin on something that’s already great! But if you’re not like me, feel free to just stick with the basic, the boring, the ever-ole simple graham crackers. I won’t judge you.
I’ll just keep happily eating my chocolate ones. 😉
So summer is well under way and I’ve yet to make a dent in all the creations, and food joys that I want to partake. But I do have an insanely good peach drink coming up this week or next. Stay tuned. It looked and tasted amazing and I simply can’t wait to bring it to you, my friends. I think you’ll thoroughly enjoy it, as well as all your friends.
For this recipe: you’ll make a simple chocolate graham cracker crust. Bake for a few minutes. Top with a creamy cheesecake filling and finish off with dollops of blueberry pie filling that are swirled for a pretty effect. Pretty simple. Delicious. Homemade.
You may have noticed that I’ve been a little blueberry obsessed recently. I sort of want to apologize but then again…I’m thinking. ‘Who cares!’ I love blueberries. I make lots of things with blueberries. That’s nothing to apologize for. I’ve recently shared a Lemon Blueberry Snack Cake. A blueberry cornmeal skillet cake. A blueberry bread pudding and Felesha shared Lemon Blueberry Pancake Bites.
And that’s only what’s been shared in the last 3 months. See. I’m just a little obsessed. I guess it’s the year of the blueberry around here. No shame in that!
Enjoy this berry goodness. And keep the love going.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
Blueberry Swirl Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- 7 sheets chocolate graham cracker crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 8 ounces each packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix crushed graham crackers, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Press into a greased foil-lined 8 inch square pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Spoon blueberry pie filling over cheesecake filing. Swirl with a knife back and forth in lines to create a swirled effect.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until center is just slightly jiggly.
You may also enjoy:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.