Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie – Delicious blend of frozen raspberries, cocoa, almond milk for a smooth, creamy kick start for your day. Top with fresh berries, coconut and chocolate.
I was excited to work with Blue Diamond Almond Milk and make another delicious smoothie. Because smoothies are fantastic for multiple reasons. Easy on the go, ideal breakfast, fantastic snack, mid-afternoon pick me up.
This smoothie is thick and creamy. We all love chocolate milk around here so we couldn’t wait to slurp this thing up. And we all took turns sharing. It’s that sweet. Because sometimes sharing doesn’t go so well around here. It’s more like complaining that “he” took a sip 5 seconds longer than he was supposed to. And “she” took the last sip. “It’s no fair.”
I’m sure you’ve never heard that saying before though. But I must admit I’m guilty of it too. Sometimes life doesn’t seem fair so it’s important to keep your eyes fixed on what you do have to admire and cling to it instead of looking at what’s empty.
The ‘full’ part is so much more rewarding. I’m full of:
Energy – My health is good and I’m able to do the things I love.
Hope – My ankle to healing and I’m getting back to regular exercise.
Friendship – I started monthly fellowship on the front lawn and it’s so fun to get to meet new neighbors.
This delicious recipe is made with only 5 ingredients and it’s perfectly refreshing!
This “Easy as Breeze” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Chocolate Milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder I used dark
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
- chopped chocolate for garnish (optional)
- unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish optional
- handful fresh raspberries optional
- Blend together Almond Breeze Chocolate Milk, frozen raspberries, frozen banana, cocoa powder, peanut butter in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a glass. Garnish with chopped chocolate, coconut and fresh raspberries.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.