Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft, simple pumpkin cookies loaded with semi sweet chocolate chips. Warm out of the oven these are perfect for fall desserts, bake sales and with coffee. Sure to be a favorite!
Are you a pumpkin fan? I’d love to know. I haven’t found many people who don’t love the taste of pumpkin. If you don’t, I’m so sorry because it’s all about pumpkin right now. The decor, the candles, the recipes and the activities…pumpkin everything. Am I right?
And we all know by know how much I adore chocolate. So it’s pretty much a fall favorite right here. But the cream cheese with pumpkin really gives it a run. I can’t resist these pumpkin cupcakes. We just made them over the weekend and we doubled the recipe because we were having guests on both Saturday and Sunday.
Everybody gave them raving reviews. Including the one kid who refused to eat the. But once Dad shoved in one bite, he gobbled the entire thing.
If you’re a cream cheese guy like my hubby you’ll adore the cupcakes but if you’re a chocolate gal like me, go for these Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies . You won’t regret it! So glad you’re here today.
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add in egg and vanilla mixing until fully combined. Stir in pumpkin.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Add to creamed mixture and beat until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop by heaping tablespoons onto greased or parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They will be soft.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 3 minutes on baking sheet.Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.