Greek Spinach Turkey Burgers – Turkey burger recipe with fresh spinach and feta cheese for a Greek style burger. Delicious, healthy and perfect for grilling in summer.
I got inspired by these when I passed by some at a local store. They looked delicious and were ready made. But of course, I like to take that inspiration and make it happen in my own kitchen.
I was impressed with the results and am looking forward to preparing them again.
Perfect summer weeknight meal. Quick. Simple. That’s what I’m all about.
Get that grill going. Not turning on the oven in the heat of the summer – what awesomeness!
I’m not sure if you noticed but I’ve been loving Mediterranean style food lately. I’ve got the Avocado Feta Dip and the Mediterranean Salad posted here and I’m looking forward to bringing more recipes from the Mediterranean.
These burgers are scrumptious. I love that they’re made with fresh spinach and they’re healthy (just look for the fresh lean ground turkey). Feel free to enjoy on a bed of lettuce, in a pita round or on a burger bun.
Plate up and enjoy!
Have a great week! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
BLOGLOVIN’ | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | SNAPCHAT: @GATHERFORBREAD | TWITTER |
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
Greek Spinach Turkey Burgers
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 ounces feta cheese divided
- 2 cups fresh spinach divided
- 1 pound ground turkey
- salt and pepper to taste
- red onion slices
- In a large bowl add beaten egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, 2 ounces feta cheese, and 1 1/2 cups spinach. Crumble ground beef over ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Using a spoon stir to combine ingredients well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place patties on hot grill rack. Grill for about 15 minutes, flipping once half way through. Cook to an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- Place burgers on buns, top with additional feta cheese, fresh spinach, and red onion slices
Recipe slightly adapted from Allrecipes
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Grilled Garlic Bread
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes
April A says
It’s been a while since I last made these burgers, and this site has apparently since changed to not include measurements on the ingredients. Can you help and tell me how much of each, please? Thanks!
I have no idea what happened to the ingredients/recipe! I’ll have to dig for it in the archives and see if I can find it. I’m not sure why it disappeared. Thanks for letting me! I’ll update if I’m able to find it. Sorry for any inconvenience April!
April A says
That would be great if you could find the measurements. I’ve always liked this recipes and can’t find another one online with similar ingredients. 🙁 I hope you can update before the end of the week, because I really want to make them again. Thanks for looking!