Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheMagic #CollectiveBias
Simple Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies – Moist rich fudgy brownies topped with tasty peanut butter. These bars are perfect for bake sales or a special treat any day.
Brownies are by far one of my absolute favorite desserts. To me they’re almost irresistible. As in, I have to make it a point not to devour an entire row of them in one sitting. So it sort of surprises me that I don’t have more brownie recipes here on the blog.
I do have this one recipe that is by far my favorite. It involves layers and I love making them! This one definitely was a Gather for Bread reader’s favorite for a while. As soon as it got pinned on Pinterest it got pinned thousands of times.
When I was offered the opportunity to work with Peter Pan’s New Simply Ground Peanut Butter, I knew I couldn’t resist that either. Our family loves peanut butter. It’s part of our daily diet. Whether with crackers, sandwiches or snacks we all love it.
You will love the texture of this peanut butter. It’s perfect right out of the jar with no need to stir.
Peter Pan Simply Ground peanut butter is a perfect blend between creamy and crunchy. It’s creamy with a just a bit of crunch. It also has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. So it’s sure to be a staple product here in our kitchen.
If you’d like to head out to Wal-mart to grab this new peanut butter to try. Head over here for a coupon to save $.50. Every little bit helps, right?
Want to see more delicious recipes using NEW simply Ground Peanut butter? Head over here for an amazing spread of goodies!
Look for this new Peter Pan peanut butter at your Local Walmart. Mine was located in the peanut butter and jelly aisle with the snacks.
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
- ¾ cup coconut oil, solid state
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder (I use dark)
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Peter Pan's Simply Ground Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat combine coconut oil, sugar and cocoa powder. Cook over low heat just until melted and can easily be stirred. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Stir in salt and flour just until evenly combined.
- Pour brownie batter into a parchment lined pan. Bake for 25-28 minutes. Do not over bake! Brownies will continue to bake for a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Let cool. Spread peanut butter over brownies. I then refrigerated them so I can cut them more smoothly. Store the brownie squares in a container with a lid.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.